Our tour fairly grant you passing away from the modern city hubbub, we begin driving through the rich oasis Al Dhaid, the peaceful palm oasis in the centre of the Sharjah Emirate, the main producer of fruits and vegetables in the UAE, famous for the cultivating of strawberries, dates and mangoes. Passing through a mountain terrain, and then we stop at the local market where we can buy local products of fruit, vegetables, pottery and carpets
The tour continues via the town of Masafi, located on the edge of the Hajar Mountains and it famous for its fresh water spring and passing by Dibba, the local fishing village. Continue on and reaching Bidya Mosque, the oldest mosque in UAE Then we proceed on the tour reaching coast of the Indian Ocean. (Group will have the chance of enjoying swim in the turquoise water of Indian Ocean)
Stop for having lunch at a hotel restaurant, and on the way back to Dubai through the city of Fujairah we stop as a final point to visit its old fort.
- Pick up from the hotel and drop off
- Transportation by Latest and Modern A/C Car.
- English speaking driver.
- Tips, Personal Expenses.
General info :
Prices are quoted in US Dollars per person per trip and valid till April 30.2016, except during Blackout
Dates Below. Single room occupancy is applied for those coming with other and prefer single occupancy. So there will be a different rate for solo traveler.
- Eid El Fitr 16-21 July 2015
- Eid El Adaha 23 - 28 Sep 2015
- Air Show 8 – 12 November 2015
- BIG 5 23 to 26 Nov 2015
- DSF 01st Jan. till 01st Feb 2016
- Chinese New Year 18-24 Feb 2016
- Gulfood 21st – 25th Feb 2016
- Arab Helath 25th – 28th Jan 2016
- Israa & Miaraaj 5 May 2016
- ATM Dubai / Arbian Travel Market 4 to 9 May 2016
- 0 - 03.99 Free of Charge
- 4 - 11.99 as mentioned in child rate
- 12+ pay full tour price as per adult person
Payment Policy :
Reservations should be made as early as possible to book the desired UAE tour, spaces will be secured upon receive a full payment.
UAE Entry Visa :