12 hours inclusive of picnic lunch & BBQ dinner
A full, long and strenuous day adventure, designed and tailored for adventures lovers, it's a uniquely and innovative safari tour, the journey of exploration on the wide stretches of sand, valleys and mountains.
Leave Dubai at the morning ahead to the mountain trail and the rugged meandering of Al Hajjar Mountains, stop there for a while for enjoying the peace and tranquility of the canyons, then we move ahead to the Hatta heritage village to visit it along with the old fort.
The group will have a lunch break at local restaurant, and then proceed to begin the next phase of our tour with bashing the sand dunes for forty five minutes, and then the group move to the most elevated dune to catch the worthy scenery of the sunset.
With the dusk outset we also begin the next and last phase of our tour and proceed to the Bedouin style Campsite in the heart of the desert for tasting the traditional Arabian hospitality and kindness; enjoying the real Arabian atmosphere at the typical Bedouin tents and spend interesting time with camel riding, henna painting and smoking shisha before the buffet dinner open and offering the wide range of salads and barbeque items
At the end of our long day we shall enjoy the belly dancer performance. And then gathering the group and drive back to their drop off points at Dubai
- Pick up / Drop off from /to your hotel or residence in Dubai
- Off road adventurous, mountain trails and rugged meandering
- Visit to Hatta heritage village
- Unlimited complimentary mineral water
- Lunch at local restaurant or picnic lunch
- Evening Dune Bashing Desert Safari
- Arabic costumes for photographs,camel riding, Henna Painting, Shisha
- BBQ Dinner (Vegetarian option available)
- Soft drinks, Mineral Water, Tea & Coffee (Unlimited)
- Live entertainment Belly dance show, Tanoura show
- Personal expenses, Tips
General info :
Prices are quoted in US Dollars per person per trip and valid till April 30.2016, except during Blackout
Dates Below. Single room occupancy is applied for those coming with other and prefer single occupancy. So there will be a different rate for solo traveler.
- Eid El Fitr 16-21 July 2015
- Eid El Adaha 23 - 28 Sep 2015
- Air Show 8 – 12 November 2015
- BIG 5 23 to 26 Nov 2015
- DSF 01st Jan. till 01st Feb 2016
- Chinese New Year 18-24 Feb 2016
- Gulfood 21st – 25th Feb 2016
- Arab Helath 25th – 28th Jan 2016
- Israa & Miaraaj 5 May 2016
- ATM Dubai / Arbian Travel Market 4 to 9 May 2016
- 0 - 03.99 Free of Charge
- 4 - 11.99 as mentioned in child rate
- 12+ pay full tour price as per adult person
Payment Policy :
Reservations should be made as early as possible to book the desired UAE tour, spaces will be secured upon receive a full payment.
UAE Entry Visa :